Q. Where will the Spa Party take place?The spa party takes place inside your home, hotel, social room at an event center, Church, Country Clubs or even Outside. Wherever the party is going to take place we can make it a Spa Party!Q. Do my guests need to get undress to have a spa party?NO. You can order a station style party. These are usually shorter services and do not require disrobing.Q. Im have a baby shower at private room in a restaurant can I add spa services?Yes. Typically a chair massage or hand and foot massage station works great at these types of events and does not take up a lot of room.Q. What types of creams and products do you use?We use professional grade massage creams & oil. Most of our spa products are all natural and paraban free. If you have a questions about a particular product for a service please do not hesitate to ask.Q. Do you do gel manicures?No, we do natural nails only, buff, file and polish.Q. What geographic area do you service?We can cover NJ, parts of NJ and Philly. Not all services may be available in all areas. Travel fees may apply based on location. A quick call to the office should be able to answer this question.Q: What do I need to provide?A: We provide all the equipment, supplies and products needed to make any area into an authentic spa experience.
Frequently Asked Questions About Spa Parties
- Q: Do I have to have a minimum number of guests or services?
- A: To keep our fees low, services are discounted based on a party with a minimum of four guests. The number of people you have and the type of party style and services you choose also helps determine how many technicians we send. The more people you have the more technicians we bring.
- Q: What is the maximum number of guests I can have?
- A: The Pampered Spirit has done events for up to 800 people. No event is too large or too small please call to inquire!
- Q: How much notice do you need to book a party?
- A: The more notice we have, the more likely you will be able to book the date you want. However, parties may be booked in as little as a week in advance.
- Q: How long does a party last?
- A: Typically anywhere from 2.5 to 4.5 hours.
Q: How do my guests pay and are gratuities included?A: Guests may pay at the end of the event after they have received their services and gratuities are at your discretion. See booking Information.
Back To Spa Parties Main Page
Questions? Please call us at 732-299-8793 or contact us online.